Monday 30 November 2015

First Place Winner ~~ Gina K Designs Stamp TV ( To be published )

I am so thrilled to announce that not only was this card the First Place Winner on the Gina K Designs Stamp TV website, it was also chosen to be published in a national magazine.

I initially created the project for a Stamp TV challenge. The challenge was to create a card with multiple layers. If you look closely, you can count the 17 layers used in the construction of this project.

"Creative Scrapbooker Magazine" will be publishing this card ( and another one posted right after this) in their Spring Issue on stands nationwide March 1st, 2016. 

I will be away in Palm Springs, California (escaping the Canadian winter) when it goes on sale so my Stamping Club girls promise to scoop up some copies for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment