Monday 24 July 2017

Power Poppy ~~ Power And Spark Challenge ~~ July 2017

Made for the "Copy A Bloomie" Challenge for July, 2017.
The inspiration for my card came from Cindy Lawrence with the "Wreath: Boxwood and Cranberry" card she made.
I loved everything about her design and wanted to copy it, yet make it my own for the challenge.
In order to give texture to the white cardstock, I adhered a piece of clear, patterned acetate instead of embossing. I used washi tape for the very first time, but also added ribbon atop for more colour and texture.
Finishing touch, three tiny Ladybugs I found in my stash.
The stamp I used is from Marcella Hawley's "From the Garden" set released in 2010.

Here is my card.






And the card by Cindy Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done! These little ladybug brads are perfect and I like that the image is left uncolored. Very clever and great job. Thanks for playing in our On the Case challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is breathtaking! And I love the colors you used. Wowzas!

    ReplyDelete