Tuesday 11 July 2017

Gatefold Window Card


This is a "Gatefold Window" card. I used three patterned papers for it to also be eligible in this month's STVKC in the Stamp Kit Addicts Group.
The trees from the "Sparkling Christmas" kit were stamped, fussy cut and patina glitter was added to them. The house and sentiment are from the "Home for the Holidays" kit.
I used three coordinating papers. First on the outside flaps, a second on the inside flaps and the third is a very subtle striped paper behind the house. Because the inside flap papers were not visable, I used a fourth on the roof and awnings. To do this, I stamped the house again on a green gingham patterned paper, then fussy cut the roof and awnings and adhered them onto the house image.
To give some interest to the sentiment. I punched out holly leaves and berries and tucked them under the sentiment.
A little glitter on the holly berries and smoke from the chimney finished this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment